Last update: May 2018
I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data represents one of the main preoccupations of StarPerformining SRL, with registered office in Blvd. Lacul Tei 126-128, bl. 17-18, sc. D, et. 1, ap. 130, 2nd District, Bucharest, in its capacity as data operator. This document has the purpose of informing you with regard to the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the web page https://starperformining.com/.
II. Categories of Processed Personal Data
If you are a visitor of the Site, StarPerformining SRL will process the personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data you enter in the contact section, to the extent that you contact us in this way, as well as the data related to the manner in which you use the Site https://starperformining.com/.
III. Purposes and Bases for Processing
If you are a visitor of the Site, StarPerformining SRL will process your personal data as follows:
- For commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by StarPerformining SRL, by means of the Site.
Basis: The processing of your personal data for this purpose has as a basis the need to maintain and answer your requests.
The provision of your personal data to this purpose is voluntary and only occurs to the extent that you launched a request for communication.
- In order to monitor the traffic and improve the experience offered to you on the Site.
Basis: the processing of your personal data for this purpose has as a basis the legitimate interest of StarPerformining SRL in ensuring the correct operation of the Site, as well as in permanently improving the experience of the visitors on the Site, including by solving various comments, questions or complaints.
Provision of your data for this purpose is voluntary. You may request the neutralizing of your personal data as far as this purpose is concerned through an e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org/ro. The refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
IV. Period in which we Process Your Personal Data
As a principle, StarPerformining SRL will process your personal data for as long as it is necessary in order to achieve the purposes for processing that were mentioned above. In case that you wish your data to be deleted, we kindly ask you to send us this request via e-mail to email@example.com/ro.
If you wish that your personal data should no longer be processed or you wish for its deletion, you may exercise your rights listed under point VII below.
V. Disclosure of the Personal Data
In order to achieve our processing purposes, StarPerformining SRL may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities supporting StarPerformining SRL in performing its activity by means of the Site (providers of IT services), or to the central/ local public authorities, in the following cases listed as examples:
- For the administration of the Site;
- For the maintenance, customization and improvement of the Site and of the services provided through it;
- In order to make the data analysis, testing and research, to monitor the use and activity tendencies and the development of the safety characteristics;
- When the disclosure of the personal data is provided by the law etc.
VI. Transfer of the Personal Data
The personal data provided to StarPerformining SRL can be transferred outside Romania, but only to member states of the European Union.
VII. Rights that You Benefit from
Under the conditions provided by the legislation related to the processing of personal data, in your capacity as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to be informed, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by StarPerformining SRL, according to the facts described in this document;
- the right to access the data, respectively the right to obtain the confirmation from StarPerformining SRL in what concerns the personal data processing, as well as details such as the manner in which the data is processed, the purpose for which the processing is made, the recipients of the categories of data recipients, etc.;
- the right to rectification, i.e. the right to obtain correction, without undue delay, by StarPerformining SRL of inaccurate or unjustified personal data and the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / supplementation shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data without undue delay (“the right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons that may prevail;
- if personal data has been processed illegally;
- if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with some legal obligations;
- personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of services by the information society in accordance with the Unions or national law under which the controller is located.
- It is possible that, following the data deletion request, StarPerformining SRL may anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing it for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- the right to restrict processing the data to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify its correctness;
- processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restriction of its use;
- the controller no longer requires the personal data for processing, but the data subject asks for it for purposes of determination, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- the data subject opposed the processing, for the period of time in which verification occurred related to whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over the data subject’s.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, as well as (ii) the right that such data would be transmitted by StarPerformining SRL to another data controller, on condition that the requirements provided by law are met;
- the right to object – as far as the processing activities are concerned, can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data which relates to him/her will be processed based on the legitimate interest of StarPerformining SRL or the public interest, except when StarPerformining SRL can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data related to him/her is intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects affecting the data subject, or affects him/her similarly to a significant extent;
- the right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
For any additional questions about how your personal data is processed and in order to exercise your rights above, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org/ro.