Once a company manages to adapt its processes and systems to the market environment and trends, another need becomes apparent: the need to develop its employees’ professional competencies. In order to reach the strategic long-term objectives, an organization needs a structured process aimed at developing its human resources, a coherent system for performance management, an efficient and adapted set of training programs, and a clear career and succession plan.
Sta.RPerformining provides complete training and development solutions to increase individual and team performance. We have more than 15 years of experience in this area. As a result, we have refined our techniques so that we are able to provide solutions which efficiently mobilize resources to minimize the amount of time required to maximize your human resources.
We have an established track record of successfully delivering personalized programs focused on building key competencies of individual employees or whole teams, both at the management and the execution levels. Our previous work includes projects designed for teams specializing in marketing, sales, acquisitions, finance, and technical support, to mention just a few.
Continuous training and development is an essential part of maintaining and enhancing the performance of your organization. It is always important, but there are times when it becomes critical:
- when a significant change in business direction occurs
- when changes are required in your personnel structure (changes in hierarchies or job duties or even the effects of promoting employees)
- when technological change requires transforming your organization’s structure, systems, and internal processes
- when the organization’s performance declines
We view the key to success in this area as being working closely with our clients in order to develop the solutions they need for employee career management and succession planning activities to ensure their ability to enable employees to achieve their aspirations and the organization’s objectives.
In designing a training solution for your company, we can provide models that will allow the integration of existing professional competencies or work together with your executive board to design a completely new model for your organization depending on your wants and needs.
Each Sta.RPerformining program uses interactive training methods that encourage buy-in by participants, inspiring them to play an active part in the activity and to discover their full potential. Our goal is to ensure the new information and skills are easy to assimilate. To maximize the impact of our training sessions, we design our training materials and presentations to be accessible, attractive, and user friendly.
In order to accurately assess the employees’ training needs and career goals, we use a set of standard evaluation tools:
- targeted discussions and individual assessments
- monitoring types of behavior
- 360º evaluation
We start with a rigorous determination of the factors that affect your employees’ performance. Depending on the requirements of your situation, this process can be applied at the individual, team, or organization level. It comprises a quantitative and qualitative evaluation aimed at establishing a baseline for existing professional competency and identifying the training needs and the development potential.
- We define the business and human resource development objectives, at the employee, team, and/or whole organization level.
- We create tailored training programs
- We deliver the training sessions
- We provide coaching and counseling to ensure that employees understand the materials and that the learned skills are efficiently put into practice
- Throughout the process, we continuously monitor the training programs from two perspectives: the level of development that the participants display and the overall performance of our trainers and consultants. This allows us to make changes in real time if needed to ensure the programs meet the organization’s need, even if those needs change.