Our innovative concept of integrated specific business solutions emerged from the synergy inside a large group of independent experts. They came together to put their functional expertise, their energies and visions to work, with the aim of offering a new, pragmatic approach and provide highly customized support to business organizations.
Sta.RPerformining is the result of two companies – Univers Management Consulting and Organizational Development Consulting – joining forces and building an integrated platform on the basis of their leadership, resources and more than 10 years of practice in the organizational modeling and human resources development field.
Our concept translates into organizations:
- unlocking their full potential and perform up to their best
- maximizing their human capital value
- anticipating and managing business risks and opportunities
- building resilience to the challenges of today’s complex and continuously changing market environment
- Always keep an open, professional attitude
- Listen to what our clients have to say in order to clearly understand their competitive environment and critical issues
- Strive for relevance, clarity and precision;
- Seek to bring about real long term improvement
- Assume responsibility for our results
Sta.RPerformining’s mission is to provide superior organizational development solutions to help clients achieve and consolidate business performance for the long run and to become tomorrow’s industry leaders in Southeast European markets.
Our Values and Principles
- We value trust in our relationships and strive to always operate ethically and with integrity.
- We are committed to facilitating business transformation and long-term real performance enhancement in our partnerships through interventions that discourage their dependency on any external support.
- We make sure that the plans we develop together with our clients truly meet their needs, are appropriate, and are aligned with their organizational culture and goals.
- We respect the principles of inclusion and diversity.
- We are driven by data, both qualitative and quantitative, and always encourage taking a system’s perspective, in a process oriented approach.
- We always keep in mind that our clients’ representatives and client organizations know their business better than we will.
2017 – Starperformining became the exclusive Romanian Member Firm for IRC Global Executive Search Partners, giving us access to 80+ offices across EMEA, the Americas and Asia Pacific. We have also started to deliver Business Valuation projects and new Business Experts have joined our team.
2015-2016 – Launch of 1tedjob.com platform, a complex recruitment tool meant to bring together great talent and excellent companies.
2013 – Sta.RPerformining is launched. The synergy between the two teams from Romania and Bulgaria, the broad experience gathered over many years of practice, their people’s competencies and force brought this innovative concept to life. Speedy Academy rebrands to ODC Bulgaria.
2008-2012– Speedy Academy expands the activity and consolidates the expertise of its team by implementing new projects that integrate organizational diagnosis, strategy development, organizational optimization, training and development solutions.
2011 – UMC expands the solutions portfolio by adding new consulting solutions offered to several clients from various industries, such as Smithfield, Strauss and Wrigley;
2010 – UMC participates as implementing partner in a EU-financed project for Praktiker Romania and delivers a complex training program comprising of about 60 training sessions addressed to 900 employees. This was the beginning of a new type of business solution offered by UMC;
2009 – Launching of the first transnational training programs in Romania and Bulgaria for two companies: Goodyear and Samsung. UMC sees the global economic decline as an opportunity to provide specific support for organizational constraints and gaps and to turn the experience in providing management solutions for crisis situations and organizational changes to a key competitive advantage. The company repositions the business in the field of management consulting and diversifies the offer by adding solutions for strategy development, organizational development and business optimization;
2008 – UMC becomes the consulting solutions provider for the largest DIY retailer – Praktiker Romania and the exclusive local representative partner of Boom Training (Canadian company) for Eastern Europe. It is successfully involved in organizing the 5th anniversary event of the Business-Edu learning platform (with 300 participants). The business expands to Bulgaria with a local partnership and opens the Speedy Academy company;
2004 -2005– UMC expands the team of consultants and diversifies the solutions portfolio made available as a response to the higher demand for new consulting projects and the increasing number of clients, including large organizations from Romanian top 300;
2002 – Univers Management Consulting (UMC) starts its activity by offering training services adapted to the market needs at that time;